Noteu connects to your computer as a standard serial device where it is given a COM port. Noteu uses a simple Java API to initialize this serial port and then interface with it by printing messages, instructing it to beep or requesting its serial number.
- Download Noteu's library here.
- Add it to your project like this example
- Go to Noteu's Google Code wiki page where you can find examples on how to use the library.
- Check out Noteu's Javadoc where you can find documentation on Noteu's library.
- That's it! You can now connect with Noteu using Java!